I've been planning this since at least the late summer. Maybe now it is finally time to get down to doing this. The only qualifications to make this list are:
1) The card is currently in my possession.
2) The featured player(s) on the card are in an Ottawa uniform or listed as an Ottawa Senator
3) Cut-off set is this year's Upper Deck flagship release
That's it. As can be expected with some of my other personal collections, Daniel Alfredsson and mask card will be all over this list.
And away we go.
50. 1992-93 Score Canadian #512 - Ottawa Senators
49. 2011-12 Pinnacle #347 - Mark Borowiecki
48. 1998-99 OPC Chrome #B15 - Board Members Wade Redden
47. 2007-08 Upper Deck #141 - Dany Heatley
46. 2010-11 Score Rookies & Traded #631 - Robin Lehner
45. 2012-13 Rookie Anthology Prizm #89 - Mark Stone
I promise. This is the last one in my top 50 solely for shininess reasons.
44. 2007-08 Upper Deck Ovation #207 - Jason Spezza
43. 2010-11 Upper Deck #67 - Brian Elliott
42. 2002-03 Stadium Club #82 - Daniel Alfredsson
41. 2010-11 Upper Deck 20th Anniversary Parallel #63 - Daniel Alfredsson
10 down. 40 to go. It was pretty easy working out which card would be in my top 50. TRying to place them in order is a lot tougher.