Friday 3 January 2014

2014 Resolutions

Everybody else seems to be do it, and since the it isn't jumping off a bridge, I'll join in with 2014 collection resolutions.

My 2/14 collection
600 cards by 2/14/14
800 cards by 12/31/14
5 new subjects in the binder (actually, it is down to 4 - 1 is already on the way via sportlots, and I figure that package should arrive sometime in 2014)
Most wanted additions to the binder - A blue Jim Kelly swatch, and an auto of Ayako Hamada

My Raptors Collection
500 total cards in the binder
Every Raptor w/ a card ever Frankenset complete, even if I have to use traded cards for some people
Add 1 large patch from a high end set

In general
Start and finish my top 50 Ottawa Senators card countdown
And the big one for me - Resist the urge to build Topps flagship. Save the money for Heritage, since the pennant design is a favourite of mine.

The first one's probably the easiest of the lot, as I'm only 21 out with the addition of this card, from a long ago zistle trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment