Wednesday 2 April 2014

2/14 binder newness

It seems like a good follow-up to this morning's post to highlight the newest card in the 2/14 binder, since it came from the same rack pack.
And here he is! I'm guessing this will be the first of many this year, since he'll be all over a lot of products after the draft. I'm just disappointed he isn't wearing a 'Piss Excellence' shirt.

But, there's more than just that one on their way to the binder. Here are four more!
I would have bet that I had this card already, but all my checklists told be otherwise. So, let's add it.
There's always room for new cards of 'Perfect Match' Viktor Kozlov.
This is my 4th Larry Milbourne card from a Topps traded set. Not counting the Tiffany '84, that's all of them. I still need 5 to complete all of his Topps base cards. That sounds like a reasonable goal for the rest of the year.
Here's my 2nd auto-ed manu-patch!

Total cards in the binder as of 4-2-14: 688. My goal of 800 by year end is still very reachable.

1 comment: