Wednesday 8 October 2014

COMC Challenge Cards Part 54 - Oddball birthplaces - Basketball Edition

And now, the final portion of my COMC run for some oddball birthplaces with the basketball portion of the set. Seems like a good followup to the Jan Vesely auto I posted this morning.

My only rule for this, was that there were only 1 or 2 people born in the country with a card. Also, I couldn't have any cards of them. So, that excludes some folks like Pero Antic (Macedonia), Alaa Abdelnaby (Egypt), and Garth Joseph (Dominica, who only had one card and is in my Raptors collection) among a couple others.

And now, a chronological world tour!
Estonia!
The Grenadines!
Finland!
Mali!
Ireland!
Japan!
Uruguay!
Gabon!
Taiwan!
And Iran!

Now that is a diverse collection of countries spanning 4 continents and a unique mini collection to start.

1 comment:

  1. I had the Grenadines once. Doctor cleared it up with a shot.

    ReplyDelete