Thursday 26 June 2014

2014 Adventures in Repacks: Part 36.1 - The Four Packs

A 4 pack/50 cards/bonus item repack seems like a perfect insomnia special.

The four packs were 09 Spectrum, 12 Chrome, 13 Heritage and 13 GQ (I'll assume all retail). Just like I listed them there here, I'll attack this chronologically.
At least the blue parallel was a new Russell Martin for my Cancon collection.
Nothing but base in the chrome. And a reminder that I should probably clean my scanner. And the knowledge that I'll forget for another month until I scan more shiny cards.
And hey, there is one of those /999 Chrome parallels in this. It is 819/999, so at least I can send it off for some serial numbered insanity at a later date. Of course, because I dropped a PWE off to $30aWH earlier this week, so it makes perfect sense that I pull this after that.
And here are the GQ. A David Wright is the easy highlight for me here.

Not the most spectacular of packs. Fortunately, the loose cards were much better in terms of keepers.

1 comment:

  1. I'd say you did well with the Heritage. I almost never seem to pull those Chrome parallels from packs.

    ReplyDelete