Friday 27 December 2013

Just One Pack...of 2013 Heritage Minors

Boxing day took me to the LCS, as I did some good damage to my set wantlist, and the three I'm working on have all dropped into the single digit range.

While there, I opted to take a risk and pick up a couple packs of stuff I don't usually buy. I opted for one of 2013 Topps Strata (all base, but I did get awesome name of the year candidate Barkevious Mingo), and, as the title shows, one pack of Heritage Minors.

And it wasn't too bad. The football pack gave me a bit of regret, but not this one. 1 Blue Jays card with the Lucas. 2 Mets cards with the Plawecki and Vaughn. Vaughn is the son of frequent junk wax pack member Greg Vaughn.

The Chris Reed black parallel is /96, which seems like a pretty random choice to number something to. It's also got my favourite minor league logo with the Chattanooga Lookouts. I've got nothing bad to say about this pack at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment