Wednesday 11 December 2013

Expo Goodies Post 28 - These are a Few From my Favourite Teams

This will probably be the last post with any sort of theme to it, as the Expo box is finally nearing a status of emptiness. Today, 4 cards. 3 from by beloved Mets. 1 from my almost as beloved Jays.
This manu-relic was one I wanted  last year, but I was hesitant to pull the trigger at the prices I found. I just had to wait a year, and instead picked this one for $2 at the show. Patience can sometimes pay off!
I was hoping to pull this when I did my Chrome box break. Alas, the cards did not fall my way, so I had to pick this one out of a 7 for $5.00 box.
And here's one I had no idea about until I grabbed it. It's from the 1991 Barry Colla photography set.
And this one seemed like a good idea about a month ago, despite his ghastly 2013 season. Oh well. Sometimes you hit, sometimes you whiff.

No comments:

Post a Comment