Thursday 17 November 2016

Fall Expo Post #6 - My Hovercraft is Full of Ehls

Time to hit the 2/14 portion of my acquisitions over the next few days, and I'll lead with one of the newer entries into the collection from last season, Nikolaj Ehlers of the Winnipeg Jets.
He's not a rookie in 2016 releases, so his hit availability should drop, and with Laine now taking the spotlight there, maybe there will be a slight drop in the cost of his hits. Although this does mean that my grabbing of the Jets in group breaks this season won't be happening.
Full Force definitely had some unique-looking inserts last year.
The Shift Change inserts out of SPX were perfectly designed for autographed parallels, but I'll stay cheap and just get the base insert.
Especially when I can add this autograph of him in Halifax Mooseheads gear instead!

1 comment:

  1. I will not buy this record. It is scratched.

    (Somebody had to say it)

    ReplyDelete