Sunday 30 September 2018

Ginter Mets

Back to the mailbag again, and yet more Mets cards from the recent (read: about two months old) mailer from Kerry @ Cards on Cards. I still have at least two more group posts to go (one Bowman/Stad. Club, one miscellaneous) before I finally wrap this up. Today, as the subject indicates, it is the day(s) of Allen & Ginter.
All the cards were from 2015 through 2017, which was good because aside from a few random packs, I didn't acquire much of the stuff from those years. This was the only mini in the entire package.
I guess I'm doing this chronologically. as this was the only base card out of 2015.
And an insert.
2016 base.
2016 inserts.
2017 base.
And the 2017 insert.

So, I'm not at my most verbose today. I might have more codeine in my system than blood, so I just took advantage of the fact that all these were pre-scanned. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

1 comment:

  1. Nice cards! I'm not a big Ginter-head but did chase the What-A-Days last year.

    ReplyDelete