Tuesday 13 November 2018

Expo Recap Part 3

Time for some more Expo boxes with a pair of Artifacts boxes. There was nothing really of note in the bonus packs.
Classic Nordiques blue in 2018? And on a Wilf Paiement card to boot? That's an obvious way to start off the post.
My PCs saw some love with these parallels/hits, as I added a new relic and numbered card to my Kitchener Rangers alum collection with the Kadri and Landeskog, along with a new 2/14 card in the Ehlers.
Here are my rookie redemptions. Some of these were announced last week, and the Rangers one will turn into a Brett Howden card at some point. My guess is the Panthers one will be Juho Lammikko, but I'm holding out hope that it will be Bogdan Kiselevich, a 2/14 baby. At least the auto should be a top 10 rookie.
A sampling of some of the other numbered cards. Only the Johnsson is a base card. Fuhr and Niku are ruby parallels, Backstrom is an emerald while Ekam-Larsson is an aqua.

Here's a couple more relics.

When I show off blue, white and orange swatches in a post, they tend to be along the lines of Mets relics. This time, I got a pair of Isles boxes where both the big hits were their cards.

And there you have it! I assume 6 months or so from now I'll be showing off the redemptions when they come through. But there's more Expo goodies up next.

No comments:

Post a Comment