Wednesday 7 March 2018

Finally, some Heritage

The final purchases from my weekend trip to the LCS, as I'm probably the last person in blogland to bust some of this year's Heritage. Just two packs worth, though. I might grab some random retail if it does make an appearance on shelves here.
My first Heritage card of 2018 is this Orlando Arcia.
My first cartoon on the back of 2018!
The rest of the first pack. Lorenzen is a short-print in this group. Looking at the list, at least this year it doesn't seem like all the major names are hidden among the 401-500 portion of the set. That's at least one plus for set builders.
Here's the other pack. That Trout looks like an insert, but it is a base card.

And there you have it! Back to the mailbag tomorrow.


2 comments:

  1. i love the card stock; the texture and weight. i've already purchased two hobby boxes, a blaster, three hangers and several packs. I may have a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to my local Target last night and they had no Heritage at all. None. The local distributor around here is totally lame.

    ReplyDelete