Sunday 18 March 2018

Another Multi-Post Trade Box Begins

This one should stretch into at least 3 posts worth of content, likely 4, but that does show the variety that this box from Jeff @ 2*3 Heroes contained. Starting off, some cards from one of my favourite recent sets - 15-16 Champ's.
There are many great ways to start off a Champs post. A fish card is always one.
While this Matt Puempel is a dupe for my Senators collection, it isn't for my Kitchener Rangers alumni collection. That's a good thing about the most frequent members of the 2015-16 release year. There's always room for dupes.
The most common members of the Champs portion of the box were the gold parallels, with a pile of both gold front and gold back cards on their way to my Champs collection.
The first bunch was the front, these are the gold backs. Trust me.
This ends with a pair of silver parallels /25. I was really happy to see the Subban card in this pairing, since that completes his Champ's rainbow since I have the base, the gold front, the gold back and the autographed version of it. There are no relics of his, so that's the rainbow. I guess I could count the printing plates, but since those were released in the Cup, I won't.

There you go. I'm leaning towards picking up a 10-box case of Champ's on the cheap and trying to put together the 315 card base set with SPs and some of the insert sets. Maybe next month.

Next up - a pack sampler!

No comments:

Post a Comment