Tuesday 10 March 2015

The Trout turnaround

When I busted my first jumbo pack of 2015 Topps Series 1, I pulled one of the sparkle variations of the Mike Trout base card, albeit a dinged one. I ebayed it. Due to the damage, I didn't get top dollar for it, but got enough to add a few nice cards to my collection via sportlots, and still have some cash left over in the ol' Paypal account.
I saw this one going through the COMC Challenges. Even with shipping, and throwing in a few extra cards, it was still cheaper through a dealer at sportlots. And I can imagine trying to put  that attire on my Airedale.
An unfortunate facial expression, but an interesting side-arm delivery photo.
And two more Marzanos for my 2/14 collection. The first card had me checking out the album to confirm that this was the first Sportflics card in it. Next to it, a minor league card. This is my first Marzano minor league card as well. Much like with Jericho, this one was a fraction of the cost at sportlots, even with shipping.

Time for the other envelope:
An alternate jersey card that was on my Top 10 wantlist for a week or so until it became the 10th card in a 10 card envelope.

The other 9?
My O-Pee-Chee wantlist dropping from 17 to 8. As a bonus, only one rookie left to complete that portion of the marquee SPs.


No comments:

Post a Comment