Thursday 26 March 2015

2015 Adventures in Repacks: Part 10 - Early Morning Dollarama Hockey Repack

Because why not?

2006 UD - Adrian Aucoin - The visible card. I went for the one with the most interesting visible photo that I doubted I already had. And that was this.
1992 Score (American Edition) - Pat Conacher - I don't think I busted any of the US packs at the time, so I like adding this one.
1991 Score (Canadian) - John MacLean
1991 UD - Leafs Checklist (Dave Ellett) - Drawn cards are always welcome.
1991 Pro Set French - Georges Vezina - Pro Set might be the junkiest wax of the junk wax era, but these cards are highlights.
2002 Topps - Lukas Krajicek - Looking at COMC, this might be the factory set foil variation.
1990 Pro Set - Bob Kudelski
1992 Parkhurst - Gary Leeman
1989 O-Pee-Chee - Leafs Team
1993 Stad. CLub - Matthew Barnaby
1994 Score - Craig McTavish - A Very 90s base design.
1991 UD - Corey Millen - An a very UD photo choice for the back.
2005 Rookie Class - Keith Ballard - I guess this is kinda unexpected for one of these.
1990 Bowman - Shayne Corson - Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
2013 SPX - Andrew Ladd - And the last visible card. Horizontal designs on front and back. Kinda neat.

And there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment