Wednesday 3 August 2016

Up Yours, Canada Post

I'm glad there wasn't anything too important in my recent COMC package, since it sure as heck wasn't delivered yesterday. Or today.

I've got a bad feeling about this. Fortunately, this package was most set builders and mailbox items, although a couple folks that I was waiting on this for to fatten some envelopes (Night Owl, TMV, ARPSmith, to be exact) might be SOL.

ObCard:
I just finished watching Rifftrax Live: Miami Connection, and wanted to post something with UCF ties. So heres a towel relic from one of their alum.

3 comments:

  1. Got a few things ready to send you but going to hold off for a while...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a package ready to go your way, but want to hold on until some of the postal issues resolve.

    ReplyDelete