Sunday 16 August 2015

Throwback Sunday!

For two reasons.

1) 2*3 Heroes already does Throwback Thursday
2) It is as good a day as any to show off some off some throwback uniforms from my COMC box

For some strange reason, it was cheaper to pick up this nice shiny /199 refractor of Aaron Hicks rocking the St. Paul Saints jersey than to pick up the regular base card. I won't question it.
And ditto for this /499 refractor of Ben Sheets. Again, no complaints
Even minor league cards can feature a throwback uniform. There are also ones out there that feature an autograph accompanying this uniform. I really don't know why I opted for this one as opposed to the autographed one. Probably cost. Or I didn't search beyond this card that came up during the challenges.
And the only thing better than a throwback uniform on the front...
is having the same one appear on the reverse.

2 comments:

  1. All beauties here, but that Sheets is especially jaw-dropping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just making me add watches on my ebay account. And I have none of these four, so....

    WILL I EVER BE DONE COLLECTING!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete