Tuesday 25 August 2015

Preparing for a Drop

I'm expecting a second COMC credit becomes Blowout Cards credit box over the next few days. So, this seems as good a time as any to finish off the baseball portion of the trade w/ Greg at P,TSIA.
Unfortunately, this is a dupe in my Delgado collection. Fortunately, this is still a need in my Blue Jays collection! But, even if that wasn't a need there, I'd still find a nice home for it as a Delgado super collector. After all, I'm now only 167 away from completing the set.
And some misc. Delgados for that binder.
The Mets portion of this wasn't the biggest. But, with a state parallel, a Stadium Club and a David Wright that I'm stunned I didn't have, this was still filled with goodness.
From a Wright I was sure I had, to a 2/14 card I was sure I had. Also a need, and I now have 20 Takashi Saito cards in that collection.
And one more (maybe future) Met. He put up decent numbers in 2013, but didn't pitch in 2014 and received a 50 game special in 2015. But, this is still a Mets card for binder purposes.
Two Expos in a mailer is better than no Expos in a mailer!
This is only a small portion of the CanCon portion of the envelope. But, it expanded nicely, primarily with these parallels.
And a pinstripe-y Justin Morneau.
And lets wrap this up with some more parallel fun. Shiny Blue Jays cards! And colour! And Ace!

And there wraps up another trade post. Thanks for all these and the original goodies. I'll still keep my eyes peeled for Ducks goodies at the Expo in a few months!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed everything and thanks again! And darn what are the odds that the Delgado would be a dupe haha! I thought I had a first there for sure.

    ReplyDelete