Tuesday 18 August 2015

Just One Pack...of 2015 Allen & Ginter

Since I knew I wouldn't be able to resist at least one.
A rookie card of Trevor May leads what will likely be my only pack of this product.
Next up, another Twin? Hot pack? Not this time, as this was the last Twin in the pack.
Alright! A Mets card! Nice to get one of those in my only pack of the product. And a veteran like Bartolo Colon looks really good in a Ginterized format.
Here's the non baseball insert. And
So, if I ever find myself in a fight with a tiger, I know what I can use.
The mini!
A short-print!
And a couple appearances of shoulder logos wrap up this pack. Bartolo really saved this pack, and it really confirmed my decision not get more beyond select PC cards, and not bust any more packs outside of retail.

2 comments:

  1. I'm kind of flat on this one as well. BTW, no short prints this year apparently...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just don't get the people who go ga-ga over this product. Too much filler and weird non-baseball stuff. I'd be more likely to buy AG if they promised one Garbage Pail Kid per pack.

    ReplyDelete