Friday 7 June 2013

Spring Expo Goodies Post #19

Meet the Mets! Meet the Mets!

Meet the new members of my Mets binder(s).

Let's open with the only Mets hit of the day I grabbed - coming out of a 6 for $10.00 hit box. This was only one of 2 that I kept from that box. The others have been sent off. The others were a pair of Wolverines alum relics that went to Too Many Manninghams, a David Ortiz that went to Swing & a Pop Up, and a Lupul that went the way of an Argyles Sweater.

A pair of Golden Age cards for the Mets. No logo, the pinstripes and colours are Mets enough for me.
And one member of the 69 Mets deserves another.
And a third.
There was 1986 Mets love in my purchases as well. As I added the Series MVP.
The guy who started the famous rally in Game 6.
And some Hojo.

To wrap it up, howzabout a sticker from 1986?

No comments:

Post a Comment