Thursday 17 May 2018

2018 Adventures in Repacks - Part 18.2 - While I was Expo-ing

I'll follow up the Wally World baseball goodies with some Dollarama hockey goodies, namely a pair of Surprise Bags.

Contents of #1:
Storage, and 3 mini repacks to start off.
There's already an interesting card to start this off. That Black Diamond card of Rob Shearer appears to be his only solo NHL card.  I also get a card of my one of my favourite jerseys in Sudbury's.
The Canadian team package. A pair of 2013 OPCs was unexpected.
I'm not sure whether the Kissing Bandit or Andersen is the promised Superstar, but I did finally add my first 2017 Tim Horton's base card to my collection. Or perhaps even my first '17 Timmies card period. In addition, there's a mask binder bonus card with Grahame, and the Granato is the French version, so if the promised star is Marchand, it is easily #4 overall in this pack.
Repack #2!
And more Oilers! I guess the Joe Murphy 1990 Bowmans were extra cheap! A great photo on the Smyth makes up for that.
Time to find something interesting to write about 1991 Pro Set. OK. Mike Eagles is a Kitchener Rangers alum, spending time with the '82 Memorial Cup winners. Mario shows the worst possible placement for the card company logo.
When the HOF pack provides the 4th 1990 Bowman of the break, it is a boring break.

But there you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment