Sunday 8 February 2015

Trade with Plashke, Thy Sweater is Argyle 3 of 3 - Just the Baseball

Time to wrap up another large trade post with a bunch of baseball stuff. And to open with a first.
My first silk card! And mere hours after I opened this, it was announced that Colby signed as a free agent with the Astros. So, if you're an Astros fan, and want a specific player to end up there, send me their silk card and I'll work my magic for you. No guarantees, though!
And a base of Colby (which isn't as badly cut as I scanned it) was part of the random Blue Jays. That's definitely a nice mix of years. 1990, 1994, 2000 and 2013. As I've said before, I love cards that work the city's architecture into the design. So my favourite non-silk card is that Wells.
Random Expos!
Random Mets! Dan Schatzeder has an impressive entry in the facial hair contest, but it will not even come close when I post a 1989 Pittsfield Mets that is on its way from COMC.
And here's some 2/14 stuff. Takashi Saito makes 10 appearances in the Documentary set. That's my second one of his from that.
And to wrap things up, here are some completely random additions to my collections. I've got very few Topps Jumbo. An Expo (and Canadian)! A Blue Jay! A Met! And a scumbag of first order.

So, thanks for the trade, Greg - and another Ducky envelope should be on its way to you shortly.

2 comments: