Tuesday 19 November 2013

Expo Goodies Post 12 - HH Box Break - Pack 9 of 12

And with this, I'm at the 3/4 mark.

Ozzie Smith - The Wizard is always a good way to start off a pack of cards.
Yadier Molina
Jack Morris
Kerry Wood
Fred Lynn
Mike Scott - Here's someone who I thought had shown up recently in sets. While Mike Scott has, it wasn't this one. The Mike Scott I had confused him with plays for the Atlanta Hawks. Still, this one did make an appearance in Archives last year as an auto. And it is a former Met!
Andre Dawson - A great shot of the Hawk.
Brandon Phillips
Rick Monday - Or Blue Monday as he's known in Montreal. Another surprise member of this checklist.
Mariano Rivera
Brooks Robinson
Evan Gattis
Asdrubal Cabrera
Dusty Baker
Rob Dibble - WOO-HOO! A Nasty Boy! In terms of pure checklist, this is my favourite product of the year.
Steve Stone - Rivalry - This looks like a non auto version of Signed By The Enemy.
Yovani Gallardo - State Parallel
Randy Johnson - City Hall
Ben Zobrist
Bo Jackson
Albert Pujols
Paul Konerko
Bob Horner - Wrapping this pack up with another guy who you wouldn't expect in a 2013 product.

Almost done. And then I can focus in on the singles I grabbed at the show.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of those "Rivalry" inserts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the rivalry insert as well, but that Stone card really needs a logo or two. If I wasn't familiar with Stone, it would be difficult for to figure which Chicago was which.

    ReplyDelete