Thursday 23 June 2016

2016 Adventures in Repacks: Part 24.2 - Comfort Food

Time for the sticker and hit portion of the set.
12 sticker packs with 5 each, and this was the only Senators one I landed. If I had to pick one Sens sticker to add, that would probably be the one I'd choose.
Nice tie.
The stickers did allow me at least one "Oh yeah, he did play there" moment, with the Tanguay sticker from his Tampa days.
Some pretty good names among the base with the Chelios and Hull. There's also a nice Bruins card in Anson "I scored a golden goal for Canada too!" Carter, and the late Ruslan Salei.
The auto wasn't the best, but at least he managed to carve out a pretty good journeyman-type career for himself.
And the relic? Why not a nice new 2/14 hit for my collection? Even though I'm sure that's going to be the worst photo of Eric Nystrom in that collection.

If not the worst photo period.

Still, a hit is a hit and I was really pleased to see this one come from the repack.

And there you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment