Sunday 16 March 2014

Goldschmidt-mania!

I busted my first box of Heritage this week, and was quite pleased with the results. I'll probably get to the goodies over the next few days, but there was one really interesting aspect to the collation of this particular box.
I haven't really counted my SPs yet to see if they came in over/under/exactly at the 1:3 ratio. But, #463 Paul Goldschmidt was one of them that I pulled.
The action parallels fall as 1:23, and Goldschmidt was the one that I picked up from that paralle set.
And to wrap things up in terms of parallels, here's the third Goldschmidt I pulled. The 1:144 logo variation.

Do we have a Paul Goldschmidt maniac out there want to trade for the last two?

1 comment:

  1. I'm your Paul Goldschmidt maniac! Let's work out a trade!

    ReplyDelete