Friday 18 January 2013

Ask and ye won't receive

I'm doing my first pack buying and set building in a long time, working on the 2012 WWE Heritage set. I'd only bought a few rack packs. A trip through Wal-Mart yesterday had me decide to pick up a blaster worth of them, and put me about 30 out from the base set. Although I doubt I'll build the subsets, I did score a nice A&G of Ricky Steamboat, a families card of the British Bulldog & Natalya (why not the Anvil instead of Davey Boy?) and a truly great sticker of Booker T mid Spin-a-Roonie.

As for the relic, before I opened the package, I said to myself. "As long as it isn't Randy Orton, I'll be happy".

Of course. Who else would appear but my absolute least favourite wrestler that I'd conceivably find a relic card of in a WWE product?
Looking at the list of mat and shirt relics, I had about a 1 in 20 chance of that.

It's on listia now. You can thrive from my misery, Viper-Maniacs.


2 comments:

  1. The Cerebral Assassin would like to speak with you in the other room....

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first glance I thought this was a Tatanka relic, that would have been badass!

    ReplyDelete