Saturday 12 January 2019

One Card Only: White Whale in the Mail

This was a recent addition to my "less than reasonable" want list. I didn't have this specific 2/14 card on the list, just any autograph of Danai Gurira would have sufficed. With her having appearances in The Walking Dead and Black Panther releases, I figured that an autographed card of someone from one of the biggest movies of the past year would quickly shoot out of my price range.

But, Dennis came through in the latest TMM/TMV mailer. WOO-HOO!

Thanks so much for this totally unexpected addition! I've put a few things into my COMC inventory as a thank you for this, but will likely be dropping you a  mailer beforehand. And I still have a pile of cards still to get to from this!

1 comment:

  1. Wowza! That's one heck of a whale delivered by TMV. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete