Wednesday 27 July 2016

The Stadium Club Experience

The experience remains the same as it has for me over the past releases. Buy a couple packs, then scour ebay for images of the cards, pick my favourites, and order them from justcommons. It is a very effective methodology.

Like with last year, I'm breaking my posts into 2 posts. One for current players, and one for retired players.
My second straight post featuring a Derek Norris card. Not only do I have another contender for my favourite Norris card from 2016 releases, this one actually continues the photo series from the flagship release. While the first made it look that Reed would be out at the plate, this photo seems to confirm that.
Whether minor league,
or major league, it is appropriate that at least a couple of cards make the stadium itself the star of the cards.
Failing that, you can also make the landmarks visible from the stadium the star as well.
Mets content!
More Mets content.
And a few more random cards to wrap it up. All great, though.

1 comment:

  1. "The experience remains the same as it has for me over the past releases. Buy a couple packs, then scour ebay for images of the cards, pick my favourites, and order them from justcommons. It is a very effective methodology."

    That's definitely 100 percent of what I did.

    ReplyDelete