Tuesday 20 January 2015

Trading With a Junkie

A Junior Junkie, that is.

This is really one of those days where I just don't feel very verbose. So, it really is just going to be a lot of scans, with very little verbiage.
A note in the package bemoaned the lack of Carlos Delgado in the package. It doesn't matter. One Delgado is better than none, and it is one I didn't have previously.

The rest of the package featured bulk assaults on some of my PC players.
And that is less than half of the cards I received for each player. My favourites of each? The World Series shot of Gary Carter (despite the non-mint condition), the hologram of Joe Carter with the CN Tower in the background, and the N174 Gypsy of Seaver.
And a nice little manupatch to wrap things up.I remember absolutely nothing about Griffiths' time with the Mets. A 1-4 record with an ERA over 7 is probably why.

Despite being a very un-wordy post, I'll still extend thanks to the JJ for the trade, and maybe, just maybe I'll be able to find a nice hit of T.J. Oshie at the Expo in May.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! More to come. Just pulled a sweet Delgado...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carlos Delgado! Now that's a name I haven't heard in a while.

    ReplyDelete