Tuesday 6 July 2021

NCAA Raptors

 Continuing the theme of Stefon Diggs card from yesterday, here's some more cards of guys that hit my team collection, but they're still sporting their NCAA uniforms.

Who is Alize Johnson? He spent a couple years in the Pacers organization, then some time with the Raptors G-League team this past year before signing with, and seeing the court with the Nets. He never played a minute for the Raptors during the season. Does he still count towards the collection? Of course he does! My binders. My rules.

Bembry kept his Hawks career alive out of college, when he was drafted by Atlanta. After a few years there, he signed with Raptors during the 2020 off-season. He's on a two-year contract, and not that expensive of one, so I couldn't imagine he won't be back next year. Still, I can't imagine him getting cards next year outside of a sticker dump, so this is his content in the Raptors binder.

Now here's a familiar name to the binder. While this is nice, and my first collegiate card of Siakam, the niceness of this is enhanced by the back.
Because that team logo is amazing.

There you have it!


1 comment:

  1. I guess athletes signing their initials is becoming the norm.

    ReplyDelete