Monday 4 February 2019

Series One!

Sure, you've already seen other people's first packs of Series 2, but you haven't seen mine yet.

Pack 1:

My first 2019 card is...
Cody Allen - You have to start somewhere. The card isn't miscut, I just hosed up the scan and wasn't inspired enough to rescan.
Scooter Gennett
Enyel de los Santos
Logan Morrison - A really nice horizontal photo.
Alex Colome
Chance Adams (foil) - My first parallel of the year.
Ryan O'Hearn (84) - And my first insert
Jedd Gyoroko
Rhys Hoskins
Mike Clevinger
Adam Ottavino
Yasiel Puig
Anthony Rendon
Franmil Reyes - Ending with a Future Stars base card

Pack 2:

Michael Kopech
Chad Bettis
Pedro Strop
Seth Lugo - My first Mets card of the year!
Always Sonny....Checklist
Kevin Gausman
Equipment Evolution
League Leaders - Max Scherzer /50 - My second parallel of the year! These father's day powder blues are 1:191 packs.
Chase Anderson
Gregory Polanco - A nice throwback uniform for the final scan of this post.
Matt Duffy
Jorge Polanco
Kyle Seager
Khris Davis

And that's it. It is not the most memorable bunch of cards, but still a couple keepers in there.

1 comment: