Thursday 8 October 2015

2015 Topps Heritage Minors Box Break - Part 1 - Packs 13 through 18

Here come another 6 packs.

Pack 13:
After no Blue Jays content in the last six packs, it is nice to land one here with the Tirado. Best logo in the pack is the Round Rock Express one.

Pack 14:
And the best minors logo in this pack is the Lancaster Jethawks one. That is despite the valiant effort on the RTTS card with both the Cedar Rapids Kernels and the Chattanooga Lookouts.

Pack 15:
Here's the one relic card I was expecting. Not on par with the Kris Bryant from last year, but still a pretty good player to get considering he saw some action this year.
But, a jersey swatch can't even touch this card where Daniel Mengden rocks the most Heritage-y facial hair ever featured on a Heritage card.

Pack 16:
A great minor league uniform. A Blue Jay. A blue parallel. A fine pack.

Pack 17:
Here we get my 4th and final SP of the box with the appearance of Jose Peraza. Amed Rosario means the second-last pack of the group finally got me my Mets content. There have been some interesting photos, but this casual dugout photo of Luis Severino might be my favourite in the box.

Pack 18:
Nothing much in this one, but a comeback from a 17-1 deficit to win a game by a very football-ish 20-17 is definitely worthy of a cardboard salute. Unless you were a Burlington Bees fan, I guess.

The final 6 packs go tomorrow. See you then.

1 comment:

  1. If the Seager's available I'd love to trade for it! Let me know por favor!

    ReplyDelete