Saturday 11 December 2021

Size Matters

 

Perhaps I should pay more attention to the size of the cards I get through COMC, instead of just putting them in the cart when I add someone new to my 2/14 collection. Although I really don't have many options other than this one when adding Howard Davis to my collection. So, this jumbo card is all I have. It is a 1979 issue, so I can at least consider this vintage as well. 

All that space does give the opportunity for a decent write-up on the back, at least. Davis would post a 36-6-1 record as a professional, and would go on to train MMA fighters in boxing, before passing away in 2015. His son followed the same career path, and is now also training MMA fighters.

There you have it!

1 comment:

  1. COMC really should mention when something is oversized, as one can't always tell from their pictures what is and isn't.

    ReplyDelete