Saturday 9 March 2024

"No boy's ever brought me literature before!"

 First time - and likely the last time - I'll use a Kelly Bundy quote as a post title.

But there's method to this madness.

You see, in addition to this box of goodies in my most recent mailer from Too Many Verlanders' Dennis, was this!

Now, the title is a lie, as books have shown up before in mailers from bloggers, and not just booklet cards, but I figured this one would be worthy of a post. 

I hoped that there would be a card of RA Dickey among the cards contained in that box. Alas, no. So here's a bunch of other cards of guys who doubled up by playing for the Mets and Jays.
There you have it!

2 comments:

  1. LOL I love the Married With Children reference. I hope there's some good keepers in there for you! A lot of the contents came from a lot I bought on Facebook (that I haven't recapped yet) plus there's the usual show fodder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed that book a while back. Nice gift!

    ReplyDelete