Wednesday 2 August 2023

It's Over

I generally don't post group break cards until they've arrived in hand and I can scan them - but for this, I'm making an exception. Score is a nice set to build up the volume of the Bills content in my binder, so I naturally grabbed a spot in a 6 box half-case to add some bulk to the collection.

And this came out from the first of the boxes.

I don't know if this is the best Bills card I have in that collection - those Bruce Smith autos are going to be really tough to dethrone. It might not even be the best Bills card in my 2/14 collection, with a couple Jim Kelly autographs probably being in the top spot.

But on 2/14/2024 where I recap my favourite 2/14 additions that were released/acquired in the past year, if this true One-of-One Gem Masters isn't in the #1 spot, I can't wait to get my hands on the card that keeps it out of the top spot.

Amazingly, this was one of THREE 1/1s in that box, as it was followed by a Tank Bigsby plate and a second Gem Masters, this one of Brock Purdy. That has to be a record for a low-end release. 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the huge PC hit, that's great! What a loaded box too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Huge group break score.

    ReplyDelete