Tuesday 6 December 2022

For Display Purposes

Dennis @ Too Many Verlanders continues to fire back in my direction for the time I sent an autographed Kyle Connor jersey Michigan-way.

I've received a nice commemorative ticket plaque for the Raptors 2019 championship run. And now, I have this:

A replica of Daniel Alfredsson's plaque from his recent Hall of Fame induction!

I was warned that something was on the way prior to the arrival of this last week, and when it arrived, I guessed that it would have something to do with his enshrinement. Now I just need to figure out how to display it. There are fasteners included that would allow me to put it directly onto a wall, but I might opt for a stand similar to what is used to show off a plate.

But that's a problem that I'm going to enjoy figuring out! Thanks for this special item, Dennis!

There you have it!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you liked that! As soon as he got elected and I found out those existed I wanted to get you one, and then they finally became available recently. I'd love to see how you eventually get it displayed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa. Very cool piece of memorabilia. I too would love to see how you end up displaying this piece.

    ReplyDelete