Tuesday 11 February 2020

Who needs Series 1? I've got the Best! - Part 2

The second mini box!

Pack 1:
First card out of this was a first overall pick!
Even better though was a shiny Vlad insert!

Pack 2:
The red on dark gray really doesn't work that well for legibility. 

Pack 3:
Mets content!
Here's the first autograph of the box. It isn't the most legible, but at least it breaks the Bleday streak. And it is still more than just initials, so that's always a bonus in 2020.

Pack 4:
Both of the Franchise Favorites inserts were Blue Jays cards! WOO-HOO!

Pack 5:
The final autograph. There's the laziest signature of the group as well. But it is the second numbered auto in the break, so it does feel like I at least did better than expected in that category.

Pack 6:
Blue doesn't look much better in comparison to red for the name portion of the card.
The box ends with a parallel. I guess this is sort of a team colour parallel. I love how the photo seems to perfectly fit in the background portion of the card.

And there you have it! Maybe I'll get some Series 1 by the end of the week.

2 comments:

  1. That's a nice card of Manny Machado. I don't care much for Bowman cards generally, but that's a nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know much about prospects... but I did a quick Google search and Hoese appears to be one of the Dodgers top prospects, so that's a pretty cool pull.

    ReplyDelete