Monday 21 July 2014

Masked Mondays: Week 32 - More TMM goodies

I said I'd continue with the trade post on a day that seemed appropriate. Among the pack goodies was a complete subset of Les Gardiens from 2010-11 Donruss. 15 acetate cards sounds good to me.
It isn't too often that I sort cards by language, but that is the most logical way to do this. The first 5 cards in the subset are for the Quebec goaltenders. Sadly, the least of the quality mask shots lead the way in this subset.
But things pick up when you get to the English portion of this subset in terms of mask quality. All of these would be certain keepers for the mask binder on their own. Interestingly, Cujo is the only one of the English portion of this subset that isn't American.
Alright! Now I know what Goalies translates to in Finnish!
And Swedish!
And Slovak!

Thanks for this surprise!

1 comment:

  1. I was hoping you'd like that set since it was goalie-oriented. I managed to put it together one card at a time on COMC, and I had to wait for the last five from the Canadian warehouse, hence the hold-up. And yeah, I don't know how they chose the languages either.

    ReplyDelete