Thursday 16 November 2023

Team Collection Additions

 Aside from the Kitchener Rangers alum, the rest of my team additions were all over the place. And here all of them are.

One Jays card. That's it. One. But it is an O-Pee-Chee!
More Mets content than with Toronto. Yay for avoiding the hometown premium!
A couple numbered cards. 2014 Classics is a really underrated design, hurt by the fact Topps also did the pennant design with Heritage early in the year. That Parnell is a 'snow camo' parallel, out of /99.
I really need to make getting a Piazza autograph a New Year's Resolution. Considering how horribly I've failed on my resolution to get a Drew Bledsoe autograph, I'm not sure how successful I'll be on keeping it.
A couple Bills hits. The Manuel autograph is a SP variation, but it is still EJ. It is amazing how he might not even be in the Top (Bottom) 3 of questionable Bills QBs in the era between Kelly & Allen. And the less said about the team after their salute to the 2009 Grey Cup - the better.
A couple random Sens. While I do have a lot of Spezza cards in the PC, that might be my first Binghamton Senators card of his. 
Staying in the minor leagues, here's the finale for the post. He was a 6th rounder in 2020, but has spent much of the time over the past couple seasons injured. But he's still playing for the team, so that's room for optimism. 

There you have it!




1 comment: