Tuesday 25 October 2022

The Best Cards in Life are Free

 I ordered my Score box through Dave & Adam's, and got to choose a free gift with the pack. I usually just get some recent basketball sticker packs, but there was something a little more interesting this time available.

A Pre-Parkie autograph! I'd pulled a couple of these before as the guaranteed autograph in repacks, getting autos of Sid Abel and Howie Meeker in the process. So, why not add one more on-card autograph of a  Hall of Famer to the ol' collection? And since I always like interesting things about signatures, I love how he split his first name and last name around the stick in the photo.

It's the little things that make a nice autograph even better.

There you have it.


1 comment:

  1. Not bad! I remember when their free stuff was more exciting. Now its like leftover junk. This is a nice one compared to what is usually on there

    ReplyDelete