Sunday 16 October 2022

Trade Stack - Quick Turnaround


2 new cards join the trade stack. And these were both from yesterday's repack post.

If you have one of the cards on any of my wantlists, I'll trade the contents of the stack to you, in return for a single card (or sticker) from those lists. I'll throw cards onto the stack at intervals of my choosing (whenever I feel like it).

Next two cards:

2018 Prizm Basketball - Kent Bazemore, Bojan Bogdanovic

They join:
2014 Panini Golden Age - Haystacks Calhoun

Want them?

1. You make a comment on the most recent post of the trade stack staking your claim, and say what you're sending. (That's this one!)
2. You send me an e-mail providing your address.
3. I reply, giving you my address.
4. We each drop a PWE in the mail containing the promised card(s).
5. You're shipping to Canada, so remember that!

There you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment