Sunday 1 March 2015

2015 Adventures in Repacks: Part 7.1 - 25 percent off repacks!

Not just repacks, but 25 percent off any of the card products at Target as the liquidation continues there. While this sucks for my repack addiction, I can pick up a bunch of repacks cheaply, and post them over the course of the year.

Meaning I've got about a dozen of them to post at miscellaneous intervals throughout the year.

And here's the first half one of them! This was from a 50 cards/bonus/4 packs repack, and I'll start with the 4 packs.

Said 4 packs were not the most spectacular. 1 rack pack of 2012 Topps S2, 2 retail packs of '13 Update and 1 of Archives.

These are sets I've already built, so I'll just work my way through these looking for stuff that is either interesting, or falls into my PCs.
Such as a bunch of Mets. I'm really happy to get a second of those '4 in 1' sticker cards. One for with the set, one for the binders.
Only a pair of Blue Jays, though.
And surprisingly, even an Expo. Although no surprise over which Expo came from a contemporary pack, and also as to which of the photos was re-used for it.
A couple cards for my Canadian content collection.
And a pair for my interesting photos collection. I know a lot of people love the 2012 Reed Johnson, but I might just like this horizontal shot at Wrigley even more.
In terms of interesting collation, this base and parallel were together in the same pack. Yes. These packs were so uninteresting in general to me that I focus on stuff like that.
Even the inserts were pretty blah.

Hopefully, the 50 card portion of this repack will save it in terms of memorable content.

2 comments:

  1. It's strange seeing Francisco Cordero as a Blue Jay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some nice cards there. I like the Valverde throwback and Gary (always smiling) looks good on the 72 design.

    ReplyDelete