Friday 23 June 2023

Random Hanger Pack

 I hadn't seen one of these before at Wally World:

What's contained within?
First card out! That is definitely a choice when it comes to backgrounds. So unique. I love it! I want all of the Bills from this portion of the set. All of 'em! Send them to me. Because my pack was bereft of them.
The wiped backgrounds doesn't mean that an interesting photo won't slip in as well. This scramble looks so unique, seeing it with an actual background might ruin it.
I'm guessing this was one of his first cards in a 49ers uniform. So at least this set provided that. 
Here's those 5 rookies the package promised.
And the red parallels that weren't advertised on the packs.

Yup. You got inserts too. This is a pretty generic one.
Of course, the inserts have parallels. There's several in fact. Of the unnumbered ones available at COMC, these blue ones seem to be the least common at the site (behind silver and red), so there is that at least. 
The final insert is an interesting one that salutes the best player of a particular year's draft. 1996 didn't have too much competition for Lewis - Marvin Harrison comes closest. The background font randomly scattered about gives a yearbook feel to it - which a subset named 'Class President' should. I just wish they'd used a photo from 1996 - that memorial patch would place it in 2012. 

There you have it!

3 comments:

  1. Love that Watson rookie wave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hadn't seen these. I was in a Walmart yesterday, and they didn't have any cards there. I guess I should try a different one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Panini will use anything for a background!

    ReplyDelete