Tuesday 2 May 2023

Trade Stack: HOFer contrasts

A collegiate card. A professional card. One that is shiny and looks in good shape, and one that doesn't have a single corner worthy of high grade. But I do now have some Hall of Fame content on the stack  with this pair or Terry Bradshaws. One from a recent Chronicles release. One from a 1991 HOF themed release.

They join these 14 cards/stickers.


If you have one of the cards on any of my wantlists, I'll trade the contents of the stack to you, in return for a single card (or sticker) from those lists. From my set builder wantlist? Fine. From my reasonable top 10? Nice! From my not-so-reasonable? I might name my next doggie after you as well. I'll throw cards onto the stack at intervals of my choosing (whenever I feel like it).

Want them all?

1. You make a comment on the most recent post of the trade stack staking your claim, and say what you're sending. (That's this one!)
2. You send me an e-mail providing your address.
3. I reply, giving you my address.
4. We each drop a PWE in the mail containing the promised card(s).
5. You're shipping to Canada, so remember that!

1 comment: