Wednesday 4 November 2015

The Expo is this Weekend! Any Requests?

And any comments along the lines of "PLAY FREEBIRD!" will result in my ignoring your request, as well as forwarding any cards I may have already set aside for you to my COMC account.

With the Expo coming up, I always want to help my fellow collectors out by hunting down cards for them. I already have some collectors on my list. If I've traded with you in the past, and one of the following seems familiar, then I'm looking out for you.

1) Whalers
2) Wolverines Alum
3) Lightning
4) Guelph Storm Alum
5) Ducks
6) Blackhawks

That's it for now. Just a couple things to consider when you make your request.

A) Although other sports are available, it is hockey that is the most prevalent at the show. Non-hockey requests are less likely to be successful.
B) If you want a specific card that should be priced at $15 or higher, I might ask for Paypal-led money before or after as opposed to a trade.
C) General requests (EG: Flyers autographs) are more likely to honoured than specific ones (EG: 3 colour John LeClair relic)
D) Be sure to leave some contact info!

That's it.

Hope I can help you out!

ObCard:
It doesn't matter that he never played a game for the Raptors after the trade (he was cut in preseason), and that his total NBA experience is 1 game more than yours truly during a 10-day contract with Charlotte. This is still a Raptors card, and once again I believe I have at least one base card of anybody who had one issued listing them as a Raptor, up until this season.

9 comments:

  1. If possible, could you please see what you can find in the way of Cincinnati Stingers WHA cards. They are impossible to find in my area.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've added their 70s WHA cards to my wantlist for Friday.

      Delete
  2. Glad to know I'm on your radar. I grabbed a bunch of mask cards and some others for you at my last show. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to know I'm on your radar. I grabbed a bunch of mask cards and some others for you at my last show. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. gem mint sidney crosby rookie autos! :)

    ReplyDelete