Monday 16 November 2015

2015 Adventures in Repacks: Part 44: Back to the Dollarama

And another Surprise bag pick-up.  All 4 parts of the repack contained cards. No supplies this time around. Leading off:
which contained:
Of course, the rookie card of Palushaj will be set aside for a future TMM mailing. Of the rest, the highlight is the Baie-Comeau Drakkar jersey.
Which was of the Canadian team variety:
Hard to dislike any repack that includes a Finest card. Even if it is just a base.
This brought me back to the 80s with these:
And this might be my favourite of the break. Although I've already got one, getting another one of Lanny's OPC swan song (complete with the wrong date for his retirement) is nice for my misc collection. Cooperalls make an appearance, as does a Bruin.
And to wrap it up, this pack.
Strangely, the highlight for me here is was the Bill Thomas. For a simple reason: Prior to pulling this card, I'd never heard of the guy.

And there's another $2 worth of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment