Friday 6 November 2015

2015 Fall Expo Goodies Part 1: Batteries Not Included

I'm way too tired to do a full recap, so you'll have to wait for the week to go on (as well as check out others blogs) to see some my score. The happiest people will be collectors of Wolverines, Blackhawks, Ducks, Whalers and the Lightning who should be getting nice sized bubble envelopes. Smaller envelopes should be on the way to collectors of the Pittsburgh Pirates/Penguins and someone who was interested in Cincinnati Stingers cards.

As for the requisite one card, batteries might not be a necessity, but they couldn't make this card any brighter than it already is.


1 comment:

  1. That's a really nice A.J. Green card. I emailed you my address for the Stingers cards. Thanks for picking them up for me.

    ReplyDelete