Tuesday 31 October 2023

2/14 Hockey

 3 straight hockey posts. Just because!

I now have 15 more cards than Matt Campanale has NHL games. That doesn't mean I'm going to stop trying to acquire more, even though I have more than double the nearest TCDB user. I just have to be reasonable. That means - NO!

It looks like French versions aren't a thing this year in flagship. Boo.

There's always room for e-pack Ehlers! The middle card is /299.
The only non-COMC items were these stickers, which I acquired quite the while ago, but had yet to add into my binders, or even post about until now. That's Walt Poddubny on the Rangers sticker. Dave Lowry's entry shows that Panini didn't really care how dull their hockey stickers were for the 87-88 season. And a willingness to continue that dullness through their other sports entries into 1988.

But there you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment