Saturday 14 January 2017

PWE Chronicles

Only two mailers showed up at Chez Buckstorecards this past week, both PWEs from Kerry @ Cards on Cards. I already have a bubbler packed up to return fire, but have yet to have time to hit the post office.
In my 2016 Donruss case break, I didn't even land one of the regular Elite cards of his. Getting this blue press proof /99 was so much better.
For the majority of these envelopes, the theme was parallels. With a specific focus on on some of the louder options out there.
Here's some more.
But there was at least one parallel that I won't be able to light up a room with - this mini of Colby Rasmus.
And to end this, a couple numbered cards from Panini's holiday releases. The Stroman source is obvious, with the Travis being from 2015 Father's Day.

And there you have it. Kerry, once I make it to a post office, watch your mailbox!

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying to shift to the PWE shipping strategy for you since it pretty much starts at $10 to send a team bag full of cards across the border, but hopefully I will be sending stuff to you a lot more often this way.

    ReplyDelete