Monday 22 April 2013

$30 a week trade

I recapped the background of this trade this morning. Let's get to some more goodies!

Lots of stuff came that was on my zistle wantlist. This was one of them that is on my list for the photographic aspect. And Ray's still active.
And another Shark from the same set. This one is yet another 2/14 binder certainty. I'm still certain I'm the only person that automatically puts a Viktor Kozlov card into a binder.
WOO-HOO! A complete set! The final card! *looks through the box* What's that gold rush card doing in there? Did I hose things up and mix a parallel in with the main set? Of course I did. Oh well. How hard can it be to find a Miikka Kiprusoff base card at the Expo next week?
Yet another Alfredsson rookie for his binder.
Staying with the Sens, here's another 4 for my alphabetical Sens project. Since the Jays one is down into single digit territory, maybe I should switch this one in.
Or, since it is only 27 cards out, and less team demanding, I could also replace it with my search for a card of each Kitchener Rangers alumni who had an NHL card. Here's 3 of them. I'd already picked up a Rick Chartraw at a show, but he could also make the pages saluting obscure birthplaces for NHLers. While Venezuela is a pretty common appearance on baseball cards, Chartraw is only one of 2 to make the NHL and be born in Venezuela.
Alfredo Griffin is another entry into the Jays alphabetical binder. I'd grabbed a couple from his first run with the team. Sadly, there were only a few cards from his second run with the team. There are a couple from 1994 though, even though his career finished in the on-deck circle during Game 6 of the World Series in 1993.
Hey! My first Heatley relic! It will nicely among my collection of Spezzas, Gonchars, and Neils.
And when you're a Delgado collector, it is worth the wait for any of his relics.

Thanks for all the goodies, Robert! Great things can come to those who wait.

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome, and thank you for your patience with my poor memory!!!

    ReplyDelete