Thursday 24 September 2020

Hiatus

I'm taking a short break. I've been updating this almost daily for years, and really need to just take things quiet for a month or two. Plus, I've got a new family member who has been keeping me busy.

Meet Mischief!

I had to say goodbye to Charlie at only 8 years old back in June after cancer tore through him, and immediately started looking for a new Airedale friend. And here she is! Boy, does she live up to her name. But, with her being my 4th, I knew what I'd be getting into, and wanted her name to reflect the personality of all my previous pups.

I'll probably re-start whenever my next COMC package arrives, and then start backtracking through my mail and breaks.

You knew I couldn't go quiet without showing you one final card, with Carter Rowney sharing his Day With the Cup with a very good dog.

12 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new family member!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mischief indeed! Congrats on the family addition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the newest addition to your family. Enjoy your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, a new pup is a good excuse for taking a break. Good luck. Keep him away from the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, she's adorable! Enjoy you break!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy the well-earned vacation. Congrats and good luck with Mischief! I hope she doesn't like the taste of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely looking dog. Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cherish your new bundle of joy and we'll read you when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Daaaaaawwwwww! Have a great break and enjoy some rest (and hijinks with the pup), dude!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Airedale's are such a great breed. Looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cutie! Enjoy the time with your pup!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry to hear about your dog, but congrats on the puppy! I can certainly relate, can barely find any time to post these past few weeks. I hope you get the break and rest you need and I'll be reading again as soon as you return!

    ReplyDelete